- Remaining focused on speeding up property transactions through our active Rates Consultants effecting property registrations both in the Pretoria and the Johannesburg Deeds Office, thus eliminating delays and costly rates.
- Excellent turnaround time on registrations.
- We walk the process, whatever it takes, e.g., rates consultants are utilised to eliminate delays in obtaining rates figures.
- We have a Client Relations Consultant on board, to liaise with the Agent, Seller and Purchaser (daily), including paying personal visits to Estate Agencies, delivering training and industry trend workshops, thus ensuring that our clients remain competitive and show aggressive growth within the challenging property industry. We enlighten our clients weekly on current and emerging developments, both in practice and in legislation.
- Assisting with Bond finance, and compliance with suspensive conditions.
- Assist private sellers with offer to Offer to Purchase contracts and lead them through the transfer process
- Assist landlords with tailor made rental contracts
Why Use Freimond Fick
- We are small enough to give that personal touch to all our clients and agents and large enough to ensure professional services of the highest standard
- Same day return telephone call policy to ensure no delay on important messages
- Courtesy calls made to agent / seller and purchaser same day as instruction received
- 24 hour service – 7 days a week – mobile nr of director available 082 781 9050
- Dedicated rates consultant on board who operates in the COJ, Mogale City and Tswane to eliminate rates delays and costly fees to rectify same.
- We chase the bond finance in liaison with your chosen bond originator / banking institution
- We keep your transaction alive as far as possible – attending to all negotiations and addendums
- We drive out to clients to sign transfer documents at an agreed convenient venue
- We make use of the latest and most effective software packages to ensure prompt service to our clients and agents.
- Daily lodgements in Johannesburg and Pretoria deeds offices
- Weekly progress reports to agent, seller and purchaser (principals and office managers) and daily updates where so required.
- Excellent turnaround time on registrations – confirmed in writing on date of registration
- We donate a “survival kit” to the purchaser on behalf of the partnership between attorney and client – for agent to hand over to new owner on key hand over.
- The transaction is as important to us as it is to you – therefore – we make it happen so that both of us in this power-partnership – can benefit!